Monday, September 24, 2007

Cat People and Curse of the Cat People

Now there’s a movie! They’re from 1942 and 1944 which means nothing to me. Mehhhhhhhh! Nice Lady and Food Guy really picked something a cat can get into this time. No mention of lyc… lycanth… there goes my tail all puffy again! I wonder if there’s anything to eat.

Anyway, there’s a lady, and she likes cats. A lot. Big cats. But the cats are in cages, and that’s weird. They must be going to see the doctor or something. Hmm, I’m sort of hungry. And she meets a man and they get married. But they don’t get along, and I think she might sort of be a cat too. And then there’s this other lady who he gets along with better, and there’s a doctor who says some weird things and then the cat’s out of the cage. I was pretty scared of the big cats.

I wonder how I could get into that closet and get some treats? And Curse of the Cat People is pretty good too. Nice Lady and Food Guy liked this one better than I did. There were some pictures of cats, but I don’t remember seeing any cats. There was a little girl in this one, and she’s friends with the lady from the other one. And the man and the other lady are married now. And there’s an old lady who tells scary stories, and then everybody hugs.

xo, Claud

No comments: